The Station d’Ecologie Théorique & Expérimentale UMR 5321 or Station for Theorical and Experimental Ecology (SETE) is an ecological research station of the National Center for scientific research situated in the foothills of the Pyrenees in the department Ariege (France) in the village named Moulis.
SEEM focuses on major research axes :
- Global change processes along Levels of Biodiversity integration (GLoB)
- Phenotypic plasticity
- Social Interactions, Environmental Variation, and Evolution (SIEVE)
- From theory to application : conservation and land management
- Biodiversity and ecosystem functioning
Also, SETE hosts since 2012 a Centre for Biodiversity Theory and Modelling .
Currently the following members of SETE are also members of TMBI
Non permanent staff (1)
- Maxime Cauchoix IAST Postdoc Fellow